[CMI.PM] [Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gatheringorders now.]

Milt Epstein mepstein at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:41:20 PDT 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Chris Fields wrote:

> The book isn't accessible through U of I's Safari subscription.
> Actually, nothing Perl-specific published past October 2003 is!  I
> made a request for several books to be added but they, seemingly,
> haven't bothered to add them.
[ ... ]

I discovered the same thing when I went searching for this book after
I sent that note out.  One strange thing about it is that on one page
I found a link to a (PDF) list of all the books they offer, and this
book was on the list.  So I went back and searched some more, but
still couldn't find it.  Maybe it has something to do with the UofI's
license or academic licenses in general (i.e., it's not a complete
license).