Books. And reviews.

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 06:44:27 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:17:33PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> People.
>
> We have a dearth of reviews on our site. I know there are books out
> there, and I would appreciate it if either:
>
> a. People review these within the next week then PASS THEM ON
> b. Pass them on to someone who will review them in the next week or so.

Who has books at the moment anyway? I do, who else? I'll name and shame
people on the site from Monday week if they haven't submitted their
reviews. I have "Perl Developers Handbook".

> I am now going to start hassling about this. We need more
> reviews/reviewers. You can send the reviews to the email address on the
> site, or send them to me and I will liase with Steve.

Sounds reasonable.

When I move the site (Marc that's a subtle reminder!), we can set up a
proper address to send reviews to.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

All you want to do is something good,
so get ready to be ridiculed and misunderstood