Books. And reviews.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 06:17:33 CST 2003

People.

We have a dearth of reviews on our site. I know there are books out
there, and I would appreciate it if either:

a. People review these within the next week then PASS THEM ON
b. Pass them on to someone who will review them in the next week or so.

Also, if you feel you want to send in a review of something you have
read recently, please do so. Relevancy is a plus, of course.

I am now going to start hassling about this. We need more
reviews/reviewers. You can send the reviews to the email address on the
site, or send them to me and I will liase with Steve.

Come on, people.

Y'see, the thing is, I am now (slightly) more organised, and can
allocate time for this. I have asked for books before, as I want to
review one. Or more.

Come on, people. (reprise)

m.
--