Books. And reviews.

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Mar 13 07:06:25 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:17:33PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> I am now going to start hassling about this. We need more
> reviews/reviewers. You can send the reviews to the email address on the
> site, or send them to me and I will liase with Steve.

I have the "mod_perl Developer's Cookbook", and I'm using it now. It
isn't really possible to read this book in the traditional
cover-to-cover sense, but I'll try to get some sort of review done next
week when things will hopefully have calmed down a bit in work.

> Y'see, the thing is, I am now (slightly) more organised, and can
> allocate time for this. I have asked for books before, as I want to
> review one. Or more.

I offered you the book several times. You never took it though, so dry
your eyes :)
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org | P.S. I think everyone thinks everyone is an ass on this list.