CGI Timeout

Terrential me at terrential.com
Mon Nov 19 08:53:44 CST 2001

to give you guys a few more clues,
the server takes ages to respond, and it timeouts in the middle of a
request.
I want this to stop by either ignore timeout settings or pushing the timeout
setting up
if this is a server setting, how do i set it??  the server that the scripts
are running in is iis 5 win2k with activestate perl5, I've only got limited
access, probably no telnet... its on fasthosts if anyone else has used
them..

Terry.

---
Terry at tek2.com
http://new.media.by.tek2.com
---
The views expressed are not necessarily those of TEK2.