CGI Timeout

Marty Pauley marty at soto.kasei.com
Mon Nov 19 08:30:49 CST 2001

Hello.

On Mon Nov 19 13:36:05 2001, Terrential wrote:
> I'm new to the list and Perl, but i need some advice.

I'm sure there was something about snow I was supposed to say here...

> is there a way that I can set the timeout length of a cgi in like 1 line of
> code?

Could you give an example of your current problem?

Do you want the CGI to timeout after a short time?
Or is it timing out and you don't want it to?

> Its for use on UBB on a win2k iis server with perl5 installed.

What's UBB?

Sorry for questions without answers, but I don't want to suggest
anything without knowing exactly what you need.

Have fun!

--
Marty