[bcn-pm] Visiting Barcelona

Diego Kuperman diego a kuperman.com.ar
dic jul 25 07:31:12 PDT 2012

Hi David!,

are you going to came to our monthly meeting tomorrow?. I'll appoint myself for late beers/drinks after the meeting and I'm sure there will be others eager of late drinks :-)

Our meetings never ends before 22:30h and there are always someone available for a bit more of it on this summer nights ;-)

-dk