[bcn-pm] [Madrid-pm] Looking for help with Spanish translation parts of the perldoc

victor jalencas victor.jalencas a gmail.com
div feb 13 06:07:56 PST 2009

Hi guys,

 while I appreciate your efforts and find the process quite amusing, I'd
like to call your attention to the fact that the mailing lists for barcelona
and madrid's perlmongers are still within the recipients. If that's intended
it's fine with me, but if it's unintended (probably a side-effect of
altering the reply-to header) you might want to change them.

2009/2/13 Enrique Nell <blas.gordon a gmail.com>

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab a gmail.com> wrote:
> > I read a bit about it and it seems like a bit of an overkill for Padre

cheers,
victor

--
Victor Jalencas <Victor.Jalencas a gmail.com>

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm