[bcn-pm] [Madrid-pm] Looking for help with Spanish translation parts of the perldoc

Gabor Szabo szabgab a gmail.com
dic feb 11 23:23:29 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Enrique Nell <blas.gordon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Jose Luis Martinez
>> <jlmartinez-lists-bcn-pm at capside.com> wrote:
>>> Maybe community collaboration would be easier publishing a pootle [1] server
>>> so anyone can chip in translations and / or suggest corrections.
>>>
>>> [1] http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index
>>
>> Hey, this looks good!
>
> hmm, and I might be able to install it on the perlide.org server
>
> Let me check it.

I read a bit about it and it seems like a bit of an overkill for Padre
and probably unusable for the perldoc/perldiag translation project.

Besides I'd be afraid to install it on my server as I don't know this
application well enough.

With that said if we could provide the nice stats on the web server
that would be great.

regards
   Gabor

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm