[bcn-pm] [Madrid-pm] Looking for help with Spanish translation parts of the perldoc

Enrique Nell blas.gordon a gmail.com
dic feb 11 07:37:56 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab a gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh we need professional translators as I think most of out translators
> are primarily programmers and only amateur translators though I cannot
> really judge. You might also want to help out with the translation of the GUI
> just coordinate with Paco Alguacil who had the initial translation.

OK, I will contact him.

> On the other hand actually especially with perldiag but with perldoc in general
> I am not sure we need real translations. IMHO perldiag is often
> "true but useless" for a beginner. An additional interesting part will
> be to try to be both true and useful :-).

That's true. You should try to get experienced people to create a
perldiagnewbies version.
In the meantime, I can produce verbose translations, which might be
easier to understand.