APM: Mascot Ideas & Voting

James Choate jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 13:46:40 PST 2014

Camelopardalis?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Will Braswell
  To: Austin Perl Mongers
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 3:36 PM
  Subject: Re: APM: Mascot Ideas & Voting

  Good point Allan, we don't want to use any animals already in the O'Reilly menagerie, so we shall remove the armadillo from our list!

  Thanks for checking that out.

  That leaves:

  1.  Bat (popular Austin animal)
  2.  Oyster/Clam (source of pearls)
  3.  Camel-Tauntaun Hybrid (may need further logistical consideration)

  Perling,
  ~ Will