APM: Perl Catalyst

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 10:45:45 PST 2013

Hi

I'm new to the list since I just moved to austin.  However I'm pretty bullish on the future of catalyst and definitely want to meetup with like minded people.  If also be into coordinating with developers of other frameworks particularly around plack middleware development since I think it's a natural place for all of us to coordinate.

Jnap ( jjnapiork on CPAN)

 I'm in elgin btw.

Sent from my iPhone