APM: TRG Maker SIG - Sept. 24 Agenda

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 16:42:02 PDT 2009

The next meet of the Robot Group Maker SIG is this Thursday from 7pm to 10pm.

http://wiki.therobotgroup.org/wiki/Main_Page

7-8pm      Last "Multimeter"session, if you have any questions about your multimeter bring it on down.

8:8:30pm   Regular TRG business

8:30 - 10p Lego Mindstorms - we're still working on getting the bots working with bump switches and then we'll be looking at line following. The long term goal is to do some swarm computing.

Next month during the 7-8pm window we'll be discussing Oscilloscopes. For Nov. and Dec. we have only one meeting for each month and we'll only be doing Lego Mindstorms.

Please Tell others about it, feel free to bring your own projects to work on or show. We consider this an "Open Microphone"event.

Hope to see you all there!

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus