APM: TRG Maker SIG - Thu. Oct 22 Agenda

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 18 16:33:44 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

We'll be having the second, and last meeting of this month this Thursday. Our current agenda,

7-8pm        Oscilloscopes - If you have a scope and want to learn a little bit more about how to use it, bring it on down. There should be plenty of projects to hook it to and explore.

8-8:30p      Regular TRG business.

8:30 - 10p   Lego Mindstorms - Building rovers to explore swarm computing.

For Nov. and Dec. we'll only hold a Maker SIG the second Thu. of each month. We'll continue to explore Lego Mindstorms, and we'd like to add circuit bending to the agenda for those two months. So bring some cheap electronic widget you want to modify. We should have tools and parts to help you out.

Remenber we consider this an 'open microphone' event so bring your own projects or demos to the event. Also, please pass the news of the event around to other people and groups you are involved with.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

James Choate