APM: Austin Python User Group

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon May 11 11:58:03 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that our May meeting is this Wednesday at 7pm at
the Enthought offices.  Warren Weckesser (of Enthought) and Sam
Stephens (of Freescale) will present an application that they've been
putting together to drive the automated testing of physical and
electrical characteristics of microchips.  This app is done entirely
in Python, and they will demo some of the nice scripting capabilities
that Python provides for this particular application domain.

As usual, we will provide pizza.  Please RSVP to me or on the
meetup.com site (http://python.meetup.com/188/) so we have an accurate
headcount for pizza.

See you on Wednesday!

-Peter