APM: May 13 Meeting

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Sat May 9 16:11:27 PDT 2009

Hi,

The next meet should be this Wed. Shall we agree to meet
at the Gatti's (??) there at Burnet and MoPac (not sure
of the exact address) starting at 7pm? It's across the
street from my job so I'll stop by on Monday and see if
we can arrange for some space on short notice.

Since nobody else has spoken up I can take over making
the meet announce each month. I'm doing a lot of
Austin-Waco upgrades over the summer so I don't know if
I can make every meet however. If we make the meet
location default this location I can also verify the
reservation each month.

--Meeting
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus