APM: Future Meeting Locations

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Sun Feb 25 09:20:58 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 10:22:35AM -0600, Jack Lupton wrote:
> I only stayed until 7:30 because I figured that I must have missed a
> late email about the meeting. I found the staff at Mangia to me really,
> really annoying. Maybe, I looked like a homeless guy with my backpack
> and made up story about a meeting.
>
> Can't we find a normal place to have these meetings? I'd pay a fee if
> necessary. I get a lot out of these meetings even though I have never
> been able to contribute much.

gNumber is willing to host if people want.  I know my building is a bit
of a hassle though.  Mark, was Servergraph hosting the meetings again?

I'd prefer to not be the primary location, but will be the primary
without a problem.  I'm perfectly fine with being the backup location.

--

Wayne Walker

www.unwiredbuyer.com - when you just can't be by the computer

wwalker at bybent.com                    Do you use Linux?!