APM: Show of hands for informal meeting at Mangia

Jack Lupton itnomad at itnomad.net
Thu Feb 22 08:22:35 PST 2007

I only stayed until 7:30 because I figured that I must have missed a
late email about the meeting. I found the staff at Mangia to me really,
really annoying. Maybe, I looked like a homeless guy with my backpack
and made up story about a meeting.

Can't we find a normal place to have these meetings? I'd pay a fee if
necessary. I get a lot out of these meetings even though I have never
been able to contribute much.

Jack