APM: Show of hands for informal meeting at Mangia

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Sun Feb 25 10:05:43 PST 2007

We've been using the libraries for another group I meet with regularly.
They have free, quiet, bookable meeting rooms with free wireless. This
month we tried the Yarborough branch, on Hancock/Burnet. That turned out
to be pretty hard to get a slot after 6pm, but it had the advantage of
being just across the road from Billy's (nice pub/bar, free wireless).
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library/map.htm#ayb

Texpresso on Anderson La. opposite the Alamo has a nice meeting room
with big screen, but its $25/hr I believe. If we could find a sponsor to
meet us even halfway that would be a great location.

Sam