APM: Upcoming Meetings (and did you volunteer?)

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Thu Nov 18 11:19:57 CST 2004

At last night's movie meeting (which was very appropriate if you were/are a gamer), Ian has confirmed he will present next meeting, and is working on securing ARL for us to use. He will confirm shortly.

Now, we're working up the list of future presenters, and have the following:

Ian Remmler: Maypole
Chris Tooley: Asterisk
Michael Parker: Spamassassin

One (or maybe two) other people volunteered at the October meeting to present on something, but I can't find my meeting notes. Whomever was going to do that, please let me know. I remember it was interesting, but since I've lost my notes I don't know what it was. Or if someone remembers, let me know. And if you want to present, you'll have at least a 4 month preparation time (or 4 months to wait to prepare your presentation).

David

PS: I'll find my meeting notes in the next two months, so I'll eventually know who you are. :)

--
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer        dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.                          http://www.interaction.net
 -- Specializing in Designing Interactive Database Driven Websites --