APM: November Meeting Wednesday

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Sat Nov 13 20:12:31 CST 2004

Ian is presenting on Maypole (I think that is what it is) at ARL, 7:00. Dinner at 5:45 at Pok-e Jo's Arboretum. We'll also review our schedule for the next few months, as we have 3 presentations lined up for the new year.

As an alternate to post-meeting, Alamo Drafthouse downtown (www.alamodrafthouse.com) is showing "Uber Goober", which is a documentary about "gamers" (Dungeons and Dragons type) at 9:45 pm. any interest from the group as a post meeting event? Let me know and I'll check on tickets.

David

--
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer        dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.                          http://www.interaction.net
 -- Specializing in Designing Interactive Database Driven Websites --