APM: Crontab problem

David Murphy David at starlightmedia.net
Sun Jun 29 23:35:37 CDT 2003

If this was the case it would run in  normal console mode just fine by
going the diredtory of the script and typing ./gal.cgi
I think I got it working with   Waynes help.....
Must have been some env variable the ppl at my  server company didn't
input... but its working now... Thank goodness

The last error I had was actually due to the cron's being to quick and
freaking out  DBI in the submtion script for my tgp! I feel silli but my
cron is running now thank goodness.....