APM: Perl training

david slimp rock808 at DavidSlimp.com
Thu Jun 12 16:41:50 CDT 2003

Hi!

I am a local (Austin) contract instructor that
teaches a variety of classes, including Perl.

I would NOT recommend HOTT for a couple of reasons.

I'd say the class you want depends on what you
want to get out of it.  I teach Perl for several
local companies including Tech Now, Executrain, and
Akibia (Sun Microsystems vendor).  Each company
uses slightly different courseware, all about the
same topics though.

If you are interested in more info lemme know.

david

--
David Slimp
rock808 at DavidSlimp.com