APM: Help Wanted

Vernon Claunch vernon at vclaunch.net
Mon Jul 29 10:54:12 CDT 2002

I am looking for help in cleaning up a project I have been working on
for the past year or so.

I am looking to either pay someone to help me clean it  up or maybe work
out some type of percentage of all sales. Maybe even a partnership of
sorts.

The project is web based, written in Perl, HTML and a little JavaScript.

This project also deals with Postgresql, Sendmail and Apache..

I am not a programmer by trade, it's been a hobby mine you might say, so
they may be a lot of cleaning..

If you are interested and talking more about this project and you are
willing to sign a non disclosure letter, then email me so we can arrange
a meeting.

Vernon Claunch

vernon at vclaunch.net