Things I do With Perl

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Tue Mar 9 19:36:50 CST 1999

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Tony wrote:

> Right now we're on 7.3.3.2, on a Solaris 2.5 box.  I'm getting ready to
> move it over to an Enterprise 2 (dual proc 300Mhz Ultrasparc, 512M, 12G
> disks done up in a striped/duplex configuration).  But we also use DBI for
> some in-house databases running on PostgreSQL.
>
> You mentioned MySQL?  Do you have any specific project in mind?

I started using it a bit for some in-house projects at GCI, but since I've
left, the demand has lessened a bit.  Currently, I do have some small
POS/Inventory stuff I'm working on with Jan (Computer/Electronics), which is
just using default db libraries.  Would be nice, after we consolidate the
design, to make it a bit more scalable with MySQL.

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/