Perl Projects

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Mon Mar 8 18:37:50 CST 1999

Greetings:

Fred and Roxanne already started off explaining a bit about what they're
currently working on (Perl-wise), and it occurs to me that that is a good
idea--each of us should throw out a quick tidbit on their current Perl
projects.  It'd be a great way to find out whose working on similar projects,
and hopefully, do some cross-pollination of ideas.

On my end, outside of a half-dozen CGI projects, my most important projects
are the continued development of the Curses Widgets module, that can be found
on CPAN, as well as a PIM that relies on the the former quite heavily.

Note that I am definitely inclined towards console apps simply because I'd
hate to not be able to get any work done just because X might not be working.
That, and my laptop, due to hard drive considerations, doesn't have X.  ;-)

Both my PIM and the Curses module are in usable states now, and I may
eventually offer GUI interfaces as well, using tk, gtk, or athena.  But, the
console comes first.  :-)

So, for you lurkers out there, what are you all doing?  :-)

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/