Things I do With Perl

Aaron Blair hellefire at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:33:25 CST 1999

You are definitely one person I'm going to have to sit down and rap with
one of these days...I am a newbie at administering Linux, and at
Postgresql...but in the next two months I need to set up a Linux server
running Postgresql...I'll see you at InstallFest or at one of the akluk
meetings or perl meetings when we get those going...at InstallFest I'll
be the hippy at the Active Internet Solutions table...drop by and say
hi!

Aaron Blair