Welcome!

Roxanne Reid-Bennett rox at tara-lu.com
Mon Mar 8 18:07:52 CST 1999

Fred Steinberg wrote:
[...]
> My name is Fred Steinberg; I'm the list admin, so feel free to direct
> complaints and suggestions my way. I've been using Perl on and off for 4 or
> 5 years now, and am currently using it to write a web-based interactive
> calendar.

Hello Fred!

I've been using perl for 4 years now. I did some interfacing with Msql
in '96. Since then I've done general "hacking" together something for
misc projects.  Right now I'm finishing up a C->perl... SSLeay ...
secure post ... perl->C mess for a remote customer. So I'm messing
around with SSLeay,  Crypt-SSLeay, and the perl-C interface under
Stronghold.

Rox
(immigrant from the aklug list)
Roxanne Reid-Bennett                       rox at tara-lu.com