Welcome!

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Mon Mar 8 18:27:33 CST 1999

Yikes!

Have you looked at the  PerlSSL mod?  I'm just starting to pay attention
to it, and see about installing it on a couple of our apache servers.

I also want to see how well it integrates with the unix frontpage
extensions,
since my employer seems to want to have them available for some reason.
Sigh.

--
Leif Sawyer
leif at gci.net  ||  lsawyer at gci.com  ||  internic: LS2540