arrival dinner idea

Ya'akov Sloman yaakov at perlfoundation.org
Tue May 19 12:08:23 PDT 2015

Dave:

I know you well enough to know that you intend nothing negative with the "anti-" prefix. If there is any reason to change it, it is to make clear that to people that don't know this isn't a genuinely "anti-" event.

As communities grow, inside jokes become more obscure and intent more occult.  I don't think that renaming is a necessity, but evolution is a good thing and if you feel it's a positive change, I'd say go for it.

Ya'akov