RFC: YAPC Code of conduct up on github?

Denise Paolucci denise at dwscoalition.org
Fri Mar 22 22:30:15 PDT 2013

As someone who *has* been harassed at conferences before -- though not YAPC, which I've found delightful -- it's always nice to hear efforts to make a particular space more welcoming come from people who are making those efforts because it's the right thing to do. :)

I'll also drop in a link here to the Dreamwidth Diversity Statement, which contains the most exhaustive list of axes-of-diversity we (and our users) have been able to think of in four years or so:

Likely not all applicable, but it's CC-BY-SA, so feel free to borrow liberally!