[yapc] lightning talks?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon May 28 12:39:18 PDT 2012

>>>>> "Patrick" == Patrick R Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> writes:

Patrick> More directly, I think the registration url is:
Patrick>     http://act.yapcna.org/2012/newtalk

Patrick> and select "Lightning talk" for the "Duration".

Patrick> Also, beware that the descriptions for Lightning Talks Day 2 and
Patrick> Day 3 currently display the registration link for YAPC::NA 2011
Patrick> (North Carolina) Lightning talks -- probably want to be sure to
Patrick> use the 2012 link above (from the Day 1 description) until the
Patrick> other descriptions are updated.  :-)

OK.  That's Insane.

I won't support that crappy registration system with my talk until it
gets fixed.

There's no excuse for that.

So, Now you all know, you could have had a talk from me, but because the
registration for it was broken, I'm not talking..

Enjoy your day.