[yapc] lightning talks?

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Mon May 28 12:52:55 PDT 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:39:18PM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> OK.  That's Insane.
>
> I won't support that crappy registration system with my talk until it
> gets fixed.

Somebody put the wrong link in by accident. Probably actually a copy and
paste accident.

That's not crappy, it's a genuine mistake. Those happen.

> So, Now you all know, you could have had a talk from me, but because the
> registration for it was broken, I'm not talking..

If you want to take your toys and go home just because a link says 2011
instead of 2012, please do feel free to do so.

But I'm totally going to point and laugh at you for being so fucking
childish about it.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst