[yapc] lightning talks?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon May 28 09:57:17 PDT 2012

More directly, I think the registration url is:

    http://act.yapcna.org/2012/newtalk

and select "Lightning talk" for the "Duration".

Also, beware that the descriptions for Lightning Talks Day 2 and
Day 3 currently display the registration link for YAPC::NA 2011
(North Carolina) Lightning talks -- probably want to be sure to
use the 2012 link above (from the Day 1 description) until the
other descriptions are updated.  :-)

Pm