[yapc] Missing subcribers

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:51:52 PDT 2012

It's fine.

It was harsh of me to engage in ad hominem, especially without knowing you.

I have long ago grown tired of bickering on this list - I have discussed it
with the organizers several times.

It's the same sort of bickering and attitude that prevented people in the
bad old days from picking up Perl, because that's the sort of help they
were likely to get asking questions in lists.

I have decided that this attitude makes the conference less useful for me.
Where I had planned to attend (yes, for the first time), give two talks,
sponsor a couple folks, etc., I have now decided to not attend at all.  If
that's the intended point of these rants, well, they have hit their mark.

I wish you all the best,
I will not post to this list again.
/bda