[yapc] Missing subcribers

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Fri May 25 11:46:31 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 02:17:03PM -0400, Bradley Andersen wrote:
> This thread is _not_ spam?

This thread is an attempt to correct a decision that has led to this list
not being full of relevant and useful discussion, but rather a wasteland of
broadcasts by the organisers and the occasional plaintive missive from me
trying to get the community to be given a chance to actually be involved.

I'm sorry if it annoys you.

I wish there was no such thread to be had.

However, there is, and until the organisers make at least *some* attempt to
correct the problem it's likely going to keep running whether I continue to
post to it or not.

Those of us who have been to previous YAPCs are painfully aware of what we're
missing here. I'm not sure I can explain it if you haven't been part of it.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst