[yapc] Missing subcribers

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Fri May 25 12:15:41 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 02:51:52PM -0400, Bradley Andersen wrote:
> It's fine.
>
> It was harsh of me to engage in ad hominem, especially without knowing you.
>
> I have long ago grown tired of bickering on this list - I have discussed it
> with the organizers several times.

I'm tired of having to do it on list.

Sadly, the last time I tried to say off list "myself and others are
concerned about this", the response I got from JT was:

"How is that even remotely possible? You have nothing to do with running this
show. Why would anybody ask you?"

So instead, now we have a mess on the list of a bunch of the people in the
wider community on whose behalf I was trying to get things fixed quietly
without public drama speaking up to back up the point I'm trying to make.

This is not an improvement, but if the organizers won't believe me when I
say "I'm mst and people talk to me" then the only other option is to leave
things broken, and I'm no good at leaving things broken that I think can
still be fixed.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst