[yapc] contact info

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Wed Dec 28 17:12:28 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 06:55:17PM -0600, JT Smith wrote:
> I'm looking for some contact info for people who do very interesting
> things with Perl that aren't highlighted all that much. I'd like to
> invite these people to come speak about what they do at YAPC. I'm
> hoping you can help me get some email addresses. Here are the areas of
> interest I have:

Of all of the ones you mentioned, I only have one idea for contact. I'm
not clear what the status of NYTProf is to the actual NYT at this point,
but it's maintained by Tim Bunce, so he should have some ideas on this.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Indeed.  I don't know what I was thinking, far less what I was