[yapc] contact info

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Wed Dec 28 16:55:17 PST 2011

I'm looking for some contact info for people who do very interesting things with Perl that aren't highlighted all that much. I'd like to invite these people to come speak about what they do at YAPC. I'm hoping you can help me get some email addresses. Here are the areas of interest I have:

 - EA (Electronic Arts) uses Perl for various game projects, some for patching, some for servers.
 - CBS Interactive / CBS Sports uses Perl for fantasy football and some other things.
 - Yahoo! uses Perl for lots of things, or at least used to. I'd like to find out if they still do.
 - There are Perl bindings for Arduino, I'd like to get someone to come talk about them or maybe even do a mini workshop.
 - New York Times created NYTProf and other cool goodies. However, all the email address I've tried have either bounced or gone unanswered. I'd like to see what's going on over there.

If anybody else knows some cool uses of Perl like these and can provide some contact info, I'd like to know about them. I appreciate your help.