[yapc] yapc housing - apartments

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat May 19 22:37:47 PDT 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007, Jeremy Fluhmann wrote:

> I just wanted to make a final announcement about the Cullen Oaks student
> apartments.  They're finalizing their accommodation numbers and need to know
> who will be staying there by Tuesday, May 28th.  If you plan on staying
> there, even if you haven't registered yet, please let me know so that I can
> have accurate numbers.  You can find out more information about Cullen Oaks
> on the accommodations page of the YAPC site -
> http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/accommodations.html, or on the
> Cullen Oaks site at http://www.cullenoaks.com/.  Again, if you plan on
> staying at Cullen Oaks (even if you haven't purchased your conference ticket
> yet), send me an e-mail and let me know.

I think I might like to stay here. I already signed up for housing via the
website, and I assume that's for Oberholtzer Hall. I'm not quite clear on
how Cullen Oaks works. Would I be sharing an apartment or is it a single
for $35/night? If it's a single I would definitely prefer that.

Also, I can't really tell how far it is from the University Center, nor
whether it's closer than Oberholtzer Hall. That'd be very helpful
information to know.

Thanks,

-dave