[yapc] yapc housing - apartments

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:16:26 PDT 2007

I just wanted to make a final announcement about the Cullen Oaks student
apartments.  They're finalizing their accommodation numbers and need to know
who will be staying there by Tuesday, May 28th.  If you plan on staying
there, even if you haven't registered yet, please let me know so that I can
have accurate numbers.  You can find out more information about Cullen Oaks
on the accommodations page of the YAPC site -
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/accommodations.html, or on the
Cullen Oaks site at http://www.cullenoaks.com/.  Again, if you plan on
staying at Cullen Oaks (even if you haven't purchased your conference ticket
yet), send me an e-mail and let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

About Cullen Oaks apartments:

They have indicated that they have 100 spaces in 2 bedroom 1 bathroom
apartments (sounds like they have 50 rooms). Each bedroom is private and can
accommodate 1 person.

Room prices are $35 per day and includes a linen package

Some Community Amenities

    * Parking Deck
    * UH Shuttle Bus Service
    * TV Lounge on Every Floor