[yapc] miami cuban food

Gordon Pedersen gordon at visi.com
Mon Jun 2 21:14:09 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 01:12:36PM -0400, Haim Dimer wrote:
> If you're serious about Cuban food, you need to go down to Miami.
> Hialeah is the place you want to go. Only thing is, not a lot of
> people speak english there.

So tell me more, Haim.  I arrive about noon Sunday at Miami airport, was
hoping to poke around somewhere in Miami before heading to Boca.  I'd
love to eat at a Cuban place.  Is Hialeah a district, a street,...?
How's a good way to get there from the airport?

I love to walk and love to munch in unfamiliar cities, and places where
there's a bunch of popular restaurants are usually interesting places
for me to stroll, too.  Unless they're at a mall. (:

-
Gordon Pedersen       gordon at visi.com