sunday night dinner (was Re: [yapc] sushi)

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Mon Jun 2 14:12:18 CDT 2003

Haim Dimer wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> If you're serious about Cuban food, you need to go down to Miami. Hialeah is
> the place you want to go. Only thing is, not a lot of people speak english
> there.

What's a small issue like language when there's an adventure to experience?

Perhaps combine a excfursion to Hialeah for Jai Alai with a stop at a decent
Cuban place.  And I'm not talking about some tony chi-chi joint with a saline
enhanced hostess ... I want the full ethnic experience.

Oh and how about some Afro-Cuban Jazz while we're at it?

--
Christopher L. Everett
Chief Technology Officer