[Yapc-na-organizers] [Fwd: Re: Corporate Pricing]

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Fri Jun 27 04:54:52 PDT 2008

Sorry,

 Guess I need to get used to manually specifying the mailing list address
whenever replying.

-Dan

Subject: Re: [Yapc-na-organizers] Corporate Pricing
From:    "Daniel J. Wright" <Dan at DWright.Org>
Date:    Fri, June 27, 2008 7:53 am
To:      bob.clancy at verizon.net

That's a very interesting idea.

What kind of content would we provide with the professional teachers?
What distinguishes it from the rest of the talks (other than the
speakers)?

Also, I wonder if this could have the disadvantage of causing some of the
people that normally talk at YAPC for free to decide they aren't
interested in talking unless they are getting paid?

-Dan