[Yapc-na-organizers] [Fwd: RE: Housing requirements for June 2009 event.]

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:15:12 PDT 2008

Here's the numbers from two weeks before the conference this year...
they went up a bit, but I don't have the final tally from IIT yet.

MSV Double June 14th (Saturday night) 4
MSV Double June 15th (Sunday night) 16
MSV Double June 16th (Monday night) 17
MSV Double June 17th (Tuesday night) 17
MSV Double June 18th (Wednesday night) 11
MSV Double June 19th (Thursday night) 7
MSV Double June 20th (Friday night) 3
MSV Single June 12th (Thursday night) 2
MSV Single June 13th (Friday night) 8
MSV Single June 14th (Saturday night) 13
MSV Single June 15th (Sunday night) 74
MSV Single June 16th (Monday night) 84
MSV Single June 17th (Tuesday night) 82
MSV Single June 18th (Wednesday night) 49
MSV Single June 19th (Thursday night) 25
MSV Single June 20th (Friday night) 10
MSV Single June 21th (Saturday night) 2

And here are the actuals from 2006:

Fri 6/13