[Yapc-na-organizers] Sponsors

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Sep 13 05:17:02 PDT 2006

It seems we need to be moving faster. At the Houston.pm meeting last night,
one of our members said his company is already willing to sponsor YAPC::NA,
all we need is to ell them what to do.

That probably means we need a plan. Any ideas?

G. Wade
--
There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it
so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies and the other way is to