[Van-pm] Changing Perl Mongers Date & Time

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 12:57:07 PDT 2009

I only really chose Thursday nights as it was the night of the week
that I attended London.pm on and several other PM groups use. I think
that making the meeting earlier would also be good, but we need to
check that this suits our hosts as some folks may want to continue
working, etc.

I suggest Wednesday night as I know some folks have a busy tuesday and
no-one wants to do stuff or hang around an office on a friday.

ta!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]