[tpm] Meetings

John Macdonald john.malcolm.macdonald at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:06:09 PDT 2017

I would suggest that such no-topic-planned social meetings start at the
normal presentation location with some time for informal lightning talks
and then adjourn to a convenient pub to continue the social.  Simply having
a projector available makes casual presentations work for more than the two
or three people who can huddle around a laptop.