[tpm] Meetings

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:46:21 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

OK -- thanks to Tek Systems, we have a room for the September 28 meeting.
Here are the location details from my contact Alice:

145 King Street West (please enter through the king street entrance) / Suite
600

When they arrive they can just head into the elevators and the 6th floor
will be kept accessible.

I'm happy to host this evening, and to schedule Lightning Talks as they
become available. As John has mentioned elsewhere on this thread, without
talks, we can even have a general technical discussion about whatever
amuses us, before finishing up and heading out for a lovely beverage.

I will ask about what sort of multi-media capabilities this room has. I can
bring a laptop, but I may need some technical assistance as far as running
a Google Hangout to carry the presentations.

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org