[tpm] No October Meeting and Call for Speakers

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:08:20 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm afraid I was sick this past weekend and was unable to put anything
together for this month.

I would like to make a call for speakers so we can have meetups scheduled
further out and establish a better schedule.  Please feel free to email me
if you would like to do a talk on Perl or your favourite
lib/framework/tool.  Not all talks need be an hour and we can have multiple
talks in an evening.

Ideally, I'd like to theme January as Maker Lightning talks.  Bring out
your favourite Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Robotics or other Maker Projects.

November is currently open and I'll need to schedule it for Wednesday Nov
23rd because of a conflict (well, my 40th birthday).  If you are
interested, please let me know.

Need your help.  Only you can prevent Meetup fires!

Regards,
Dave (Organizer)
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com